-Donate goods to freestores and other local charities in town. Don’t have a freestore in town? Start one!
- Eat fresh: buy locally from farmers markets, co-ops and friends. Grow your own food and try bartering for bigger selections of food.
- Dumpster dive, upcycle, barter; keep as much money in your pockets as possible.
- Fix broken items rather than replacing them. Unless it’s imperative to your safety to replace the item it can always be fixed.
- Downsize living space as much as you can stand. Not only will it make chores easier but it’ll make utilities and cost of living go way down.
- Use your car less. Walking and cycling keep you healthy and give you a chance to really enjoy your surroundings
- Don’t but new. Used cars, particularly older models, are great because they keep carbon emissions lower. Again, maintaining something older rather than replacing is always cheaper.
- Donate time to activism. Protesting, flyering, stickering, petitioning, marching, writing prisoners, banner drops and many, many other activities can help out your community in the biggest way.
- Collab with other anarchists and activists. Keeping in the loop with community events is always a great way to know how to help out.
- Now that you need a lot less money to survive, reduce your time at work or quit altogether. Do what you love for cash and/or bartered items instead.
- Spend time with friends and family. These connections are very important.
- start a community garden with your local school district. A great way to pass on great skills to kids, give back to your community and use some of that composte you been making!
- Break stupid laws. They govern us because we give them permission to do so. If you don’t think the law is just too our protection and overall safety them break it as often as possible.
- Carry emergency packs with you. Bags filed with dry, clean socks, blanket, water, food, razor, toothbrush & toothpaste, travel shampoo & conditioner , dry food and any other necessities is always a good idea. Keeping baby items on you for homeless moms and items for stays is always a great idea too.
- come up with your own ideas on how to help too. These are basic ideas but not the only ideas. Be creative in coming up with your own ways to easily help out too.
Wonder how much of it we can reverse graffiti before we’re done…
Her name is anarchy. And she has taught me more as a mistress than you ever did!
She has taught me that justice is meaningless without freedom. She is honest. She makes no promises and breaks none. Unlike you, jezebel.
I used to wonder why you could never look me in the eye. Now i know.”
I’m used to feeling it because its the feeling that’s folowed me since I’ve existed but this is a secial kind of suffocation. A suffocation I’m painfully aware of… with the deepenst anticipation to break free and be alive! They say a caged bird sees a flying bird and thinks it ill, but I sit in the cage trying to stretch my wings still!
Am I the crazy one?
Does this searing pain in the pit of my conciousness ever go away? Will I ever be free? Not even of something so abstractly concrete as a capitalist system or the ironies of human beings, the stupidest of all mammals… something more complex than that…
Will I ever get to be free of the skewed wiring that nags me to be everything I don’t want to be? Will I ever find the courage to stand up to mysepf and say ENOUGH!!! YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!
Even if the only thing you want to be is free…
not having pants on is a very beautiful thing
That’s why I avoid all pants.
Except leggings. But those aren’t really pants are they?